The Newest Full-Service Self Storage in Santa Fe, NM
Wagon Self Storage is the Most Modern Facility in Santa Fe.
Santa Fe Self Storage Rentals at Wagon Self Storage include:
- Locally owned and operated affordable self-storage facility.
- Professionally managed storage units in Santa Fe
- The ultimate in self storage security. Our entire Santa Fe storage facility is surrounded by an 8 ft. high split-faced block wall with iron gates accessible only with a personal code.
- Security lighting throughout the safe and secure Wagon Self Storage facility.
- 24/7 digital video surveillance and secure storage in Santa Fe to protect your belongings.
- Storage space rentals located one block away from the Santa Fe Police Station.
- Easy drive up to all self-storage units with easy-access garage doors.
- Climate-controlled self-storage units available in a variety of sizes.
- Storage spaces accessible to large moving trucks.
- RV and boat storage in a secure, fenced-in area
- Month-to-month storage facility rental agreements.
- Online payment system. You’ll never have to mail a payment for your self-storage unit at Wagon Self Storage.
- Boxes, locks, and moving supplies available for purchase to control access to your private Santa Fe storage unit.
- FREE use of secure internet at Wagon Self Storage.
- FREE refreshment center provided by our friendly storage facility staff.
- FREE use of moving equipment with your self-storage unit rental.
Our Wagon Self Storage facility manager, Dave, will gladly give you a full tour of Santa Fe’s safe & clean storage rental facility.
We are all about customer service and
offering a good value on storage rental units for the money.
Call Wagon Self Storage at 505-471-6900 for more information,
or to arrange for your personal tour of our storage facilities in Santa Fe.
Or use our Contact Form.
Get a Rate Quote here!
“The staff here has always been courteous and professional in my interactions with the company. I am very thankful and grateful that they provide the high quality service they do. The service is exemplary.” - Mark P.