COVID – 19 Update: Wagon Self Storage Remains Open for Business
Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham announced a Stay-at-Home order on March 24th which also requires all non-essential businesses to close and/or work from home.
SELF STORAGE FACILITIES are considered ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES; therefore both our facility and office will remain open for the foreseeable future to handle all your storage needs, at our normal business hours.
In an effort to limit person to person contact as well as complying with the 6ft. social distancing we are able to provide a rental process over the internet or in person at our office, whichever you prefer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 505-471-6900 to reserve or rent a unit.
In an effort to minimize the risk of potential infection and spread of COVID – 19 at our office, Wagon Self Storage and Santa Fe Wine Storage have elected to implement the following emergency procedures:
- No entry into the office or the facility: By anyone who has flown in from out of-state within the past 14 days.
- No entry into the office or the facility: By anyone who has traveled to China, South Korea, Iran, Ireland, Japan, Europe, the United Kingdom in the last 4 weeks.
- No entry into the office or the facility: If you have had contact with a person with a confirmed or presumptive positive coronavirus case within the past 14 days.
- No entry into the office or the facility: If you have any of the following symptoms of illness: fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- No entry into the office or the facility: If you have recently traveled the past 14 days to a state with a high concentration of Covid 19 cases, including but not limited to California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Georgia, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan or Washington state.
Social or Physical Distancing among staff and with customers.
Frequent hand washing with soap and water; use of 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer when unable to wash hands immediately.
Thorough hand washing after EVERY interaction with customers.
Hourly sanitization of all surfaces, equipment, doorknobs, keypads, bathrooms, point-of-sale computers, phones, etc. with CDC-approved disinfectant cleansers.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we all work to halt the spread of Covid 19. And we greatly appreciate your trust in Wagon Self Storage and Santa Fe Wine Storage.
For questions or If you need immediate assistance please call our office at 505- 471-6900.